- If your figure summarizes data from another published work, you’ll want to credit that researcher in the figure caption
3. Under the Download Paper heading, select Word (*.docx, selected by default) or PDF as the file type.
I love working for AK. The work is varied and plentiful, despite being inherently seasonable in nature. All the staff are friendly and helpful, and invoices are sorted in house so there is no need to chase anything avoiding the freelancer’s plague! Working for AK allows me to enjoy the flexibility of freelance work whilst still feeling like a valued member of a team.
I enjoy working with AK – the support structure is great, and the web portal is easy to navigate so it’s effortless to see which pieces of work are due in on which days. I’ve worked with several agencies, and AK is definitely well ahead of the others! Being able to work wherever I happen to be is also a great perk!
In order to save your sources and papers, you will need to create an APA account in Academic Writer.
- Click on Welcome > Log In.
- If you have an APA account, use that account information to log in.
- If you do not have an APA account, Click on “Create an Account” (We recommend using your Lipscomb email address and the same password you use for myLipscomb.)
- Submit the form, click “continue” on the Thank you pop-up.
- Agree to the Terms of Service.
- You are ready to start your paper!
- Please remember that your work will not be saved unless you are logged into your APA account.
Academic Writer provides teaching and learning resources to guide students and faculty through all the stages of researching, writing, and properly citing research papers in psychology and the other social sciences.
As expected if you’re off-campus, you’ll be asked to log in to identify yourself as a Piedmont College student. After you log in for identification, you’ll be directed to Academic Writer.
Academic Writer, formerly called APA Style Central, is a paid online resource developed by the American Psychological Association that helps people to learn about the APA style. It has video tutorials, self quizzes, and other resources on various topics of the APA Style.
By Chinyu Wu, PhD, OTR/L; Assistant Professor in Occupational Therapy; 2018-2019 CITI Faculty Fellow